cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet down - Line issue

R865

Internet down - Line issue

Hi, a whole street is down in a DE55 area. Please advise if aware and if anything is being done/time frame. Thank you
6 REPLIES 6
Clh1266

Re: Internet down - Line issue

Same here no internet connection in ME7 3LS. Not helpful when trying to home school! Can someone from Plusnet confirm if they know of a fault please and when it will be repaired.
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @R865,

I am afraid I could not locate your account. Please send me your username via a private message so I can have a look into it for you.

Hi @Clh1266,

I have checked your account and I can see an active connection. I hope you are now able to connect.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
R865

Thank you, yes, problem now resolved.
isash

Apologies if I am posting this message in wrong place. Really struggling to get help at the moment. No answer from call centre. 

I have no dial tone on phone and also no internet. Would appreciate if you could kindly help. Thanks,

Shashank

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Glad to hear it is now sorted @R865,

Hi @isash, sorry to hear you're having issues with your services.

I can see that you have since managed to get through and an engineer has been booked.

Let us know if anything changes please.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
isash

@Beyhive thanks for your response. yes managed to get through. fingers crossed things get resolved on friday. thanks again, shashank