cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Issues Once Again

wwex786
Grafter

Internet Issues Once Again

My connection over the past few days have been appalling. Speedtests give me all sorts of readings. Sometimes I get 31mb/s and then when i retest it straight after, i get 10mb/s. The last time I had this problem was in February 2016. I had an engineer visit to change something in the Fiber Cabinet and the problem was fixed for a while. Now it has started all over again and I do not know what to do. I have checked the BT whole sale test and got this message "Your service was found to be performing poorly.
Please raise a fault with your service provider, stating that the BT Performance Tester tool indicates poor service throughput performance after the third test." So can someone from Plusnet please help me?
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Internet Issues Once Again

Hi there,
I've just made some checks against your details and can see straight away that your connection has been dropping fairly frequently.
This in turn will also be causing speeds to be lowered so please report this us online at http://faults.plus.net
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team