cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Constantly dropping recently

sarahwalsh95
Hooked

Internet Constantly dropping recently

I am connected via ethernet cable and the speed is fine. But for the past couple days every 20 minutes or so my internet bar goes orange with the broadband icon either blank or red. It takes me to a webpage saying i need to sign into the network and configure my hub with my username and password, by the time I've logged into the hub manager the light is blue again and the page says that I'm already connected. This is happening very often and becoming frustrating. 

3 REPLIES 3
sarahwalsh95
Hooked

Re: Internet Constantly dropping recently

Just an update that this seems to only be an issue in the morning. All yesterday after 12pm into the evening it didn't drop once. Since then the internet has been fine and at 7:45 out of nowhere it has started again. 

sarahwalsh95
Hooked

Another Update: My current line speed is 47.2Mbps when I'm paying for 61 - 72Mbps, something definitely seems wrong the past week or so I've been having issues.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @sarahwalsh95, thanks for reaching out to us here.

I'm sorry to read you're having some trouble with your connection speeds and I apologise for the inconvenience caused. Together with our network partners at Openreach we will try to provide you with the best speeds possible. If you feel this is not the case, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net

Thanks.