cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent orange light.

brilliantrob

Intermittent orange light.

Hi all.
I think I’m having a not uncommon problem but it’s one that’s stressing me out as o can’t get any work done.
I swapped to Plusnet a few weeks ago and although my speeds (especially uploading) have been frustratingly slow it’s only in the last week that literally every 15-20 minutes my router light goes orange and we lose connection for about 35 seconds.
I’ve followed all of the plusnet online advice I can find but I don’t know how to work out if this is a problem with my router, the line or what.
I was with BT for 18 months prior to changing and my access was solid as a rock so this is only since I changed.

Please help, it’s driving me and the Family potty and I just don’t know how to stop it.

Thanks very much.
Rob
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Intermittent orange light.

Hi there, 

Tests are still picking up on a fault so that should hopefully add weight to what the next engineer we've got booked for you can do about this. 

Feel free to reply back here after the visit and we'll follow things up with you as quickly as we can in case it's still an issue. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team