Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent disconnects

DairyFree
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Intermittent disconnects

Good evening/morning,

The past 2 weeks I have been receiving line drops, however this evening I have not had a connection for approx 5 hours. I have already raised a ticket last week and plusnet are aware of the issue. I understand its a BT problem as other people in the area are also experiencing issues of late are they are not with plusnet (talktalk, sky etc.) Is there a progress update? Sunday and Monday appeared to have 0 drops however the frequency since then appears to be worsening. I do appreciate this is most likely a backbone problem but its extremely problematic for a small business. 

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Re: Intermittent disconnects

Hi @DairyFree,

Please accept my apologies for the issue with your service.

I have contacted our suppliers with regards to the existing network event as no estimated completion time has been provided. They have advised that they have gone through a series of checks to try and identify the issue however, they are yet to detect what is causing the problem. I'm afraid that at the moment they are unable to provide us an estimated completion date / time until the fault is detected.

As this is the case, I have raised a ticket on your account to my team to test the service periodically then provide you updates as we receive them.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
DairyFree
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Re: Intermittent disconnects

Hi Jubby, thanks for the update. I really do appreciate it and completely understand it's outside your control beyond monitoring.