cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installed on Wednesday, still without connection.

ellison65

Installed on Wednesday, still without connection.

Hi. I had fibre installed on Wednesday, and have yet to be able to get online. I've been told that it should be sorted by end of day today, and I wanted to make sure I got an update before BT and PN closed for the weekend.
I called for an update earlier, and was told that it should be by midnight which is different to what has previously been stated. Then was forced to listen to the guy tell me how to set up the sagem router after I told him I had already set it all up. It wasn't until yesterday that support decided to test the connection to discover a tag issue, before that I was told to just wait until the connection kicks in.
I kinda want a straight answer, as I've been unable to access work stuff since Wednesday morning, and mobile data isn't cutting it in my area.
Is there no way someone can check on the progress of the issue, either on BT's or PN's side? I don't like just sitting twiddling my thumbs.
4 REPLIES 4
CBR600
Grafter

Re: Installed on Wednesday, still without connection.

you have my sympathy !
I had mine installed monday and apparently have a fault on the line.
Still waiting for an update  Undecided
Whatever you do don't reply to the ticket for an update as apparently this pushes you to the bottom of the queue.
Well thats what the live chat support rep told me.
Best of luck !
ellison65

Cheers, hope you get sorted out soon.
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

@CBR600 I don't know why the rep told you that the going to the bottom of the queue was supposed to have been stopped unless with the changes that Plusnet have been making lately reversed it again.
ellison65

Randomly kicked in about 30 minutes ago. Just trying to figure out the WiFi issues now. I can finally get some work done.