cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Fibre Please

PSCF1933

Install Fibre Please

Sirs, having had a lot of difficulty with my broadband I have now learnt ( having been previously told I cannot) that the Shepshed Exchange does have a fibre option for me to utilise.  I have been told by Plusnet to post an expression of interest,, so here it is.  What happens now? Many thanks,
PSCF
1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Install Fibre Please

Welcome to the forums!
Unfortunately it doesn't look like FTTC is available on your line currently. I can see you have been in touch recently regarding FTTP, but unfortunately this also doesn't appear to be available for you.
I've responded to the FTTP trial ticket on your account with the following:
Unfortunately, our suppliers have advised us that your exchange does not support FTTP technology at present, and that only ADSL is available. (Please note that only WBC FTTP is included in the FTTP trial, unfortunately FTTPoD is not something we currently offer or plan to offer)
It would be best if you remain on the existing package that you are on, while we wait for our suppliers to move the trial into the next phase and it is made publicly available.
My apologies for any inconvenience caused. I would advise checking your line using the link below for any FTTC/FTTP availability in future.
http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/
Kind regards,
Harry Beesley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet