cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In limbo, anyone been here?

jarj
Hooked

In limbo, anyone been here?

I upgraded to fibre while I had a current broadband fault. Engineers tell me fibre is working at my mastersocket but 2 new routers from plusnet and still no connection. Not sure what can be tested next ?
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: In limbo, anyone been here?

Hi there, 

I've just looked into this and wanted to run some intrusive line tests but it appears that the router might be unplugged. 

Can you ensure the newest router is connected up please? Feel free to PM me to give me a heads up when you have. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jarj
Hooked

Router was off, turned on at 6pm will leave on for next 48 hours or so. Any help appreciated.
jarj
Hooked

Still looking for any advice, engineer 5 or 6 is due on Friday but still think this is going to get passed back to plusnet.

Router just stays the same, orange bar and red broadband light on.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

It looks like we've raised an escalation with our suppliers.

Hopefully this will help fix the problem. Can you let us know how the next visit goes?

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jarj
Hooked

Broadband back on. Some sort of block on the line by by wholesale/plusnet. An engineer mentioned this about a month ago but plusnet ruled this out. Dazed by it all but relieved someone was able to remove.