Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP Profile Stuck?

AshPowell
Grafter

IP Profile Stuck?

Hi,
I've been running on 55Mb for over a week now but my IP profile isn't budging from 50.. I've tried reconnecting yesterday but still the same.
How long does the IP profile (BT's) take to update?
12 REPLIES 12
djtoastie
Grafter

Re: IP Profile Stuck?

it takes 24 hours normally
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@AshPowell
Diagnostics are showing a profile mismatch on our systems.
If you can report a fault at http://faults.plus.net then drop me a PM I'll make sure things are duly prodded in the right direction.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
AshPowell
Grafter

Have submitted the fault report with the info you gave and have sent you a PM Smiley
Thanks
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

The profiles are now showing as matched.
Are you still seeing any issues?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
AshPowell
Grafter

I'm not seeing any difference mate, My line reconnected in the early hours that's about it.. Still connected at over 55Mb but BT and Plusnet profiles still say 50Mb
cheers
AshPowell
Grafter

I've had no reply on my ticket, no reply to my pm, and no reply on this post... good cs so far ?
I've had a resync since and now connected at over 57Mb... whilst my IP Profile is stuck at 50 still.. so now I'm losing out on over 7Mb speed.
Please could my IP profile just be reset or budged up to my connected speed.. somethings obviously stuck somewhere
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
Sorry for the lack of reply so far.
I've just had a look at the line and it's showing a profile mismatch again, the ticket is still with our faults team so I'll give them a nudge to look into this.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
AshPowell
Grafter

Cheers Chris, Could you make sure they know what the actual problem is though? because their last reply was on the topic of line stability.. my lines fine, I'm just missing out on quite a chunk of the down speed due to an incorrect IP Profile
AshPowell
Grafter

No reply on the support ticket again and no reply on here..
Now I'm connected even higher at over 59Mbps but STILL my IP profile is stuck at 50Mbps... Can someone just get it sorted please
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm just checking on what's happened with this as our tests say your in sync at 0.0mbps which may be causing a issue.
[EDIT]
I've raised a fault and I'll keep a eye on this personally.
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
AshPowell
Grafter

I've had a reply on the original ticket and they're saying there's no problem.. but there isn't a problem with the line.. It's BT's IP Profile which won't budge from 50...
My line is absolutely fine, its just the IP profile bt's side, but that isn't being investigated it's literally just line stability checks etc that are being ran
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

It's more likely to be a stuck profile but we still have to raise it as a fault to get it investigated.
I should have a update tomorrow.
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team