Did you mean: 

IP Profile/ DLM reset

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: IP Profile/ DLM reset

Could you please check / reset the line profile / IP profile / DLM, as the adsl checker seems to indicate my line profile is only 67mb.

I'm afraid we don't do the reset ourselves. As part of the trial process we send the requests to our suppliers (At the end of the working day I think) and they're actioned accordingly within 24-48 hours.

From experience it can then take about a week for you to see results.

One of the criteria when sending these requests is to provide the current profile info and the desired profile info.

In your case your line isn't showing to be banded...

Profile Name 0.128M-80M Downstream, Interleaving Low - 0.128M-20M Upstream, Error Protection Off

If there are any other amendments that may rectify the issue your end.

Unfortunately we have limited tools to remotely modify or fix your FTTC circuit.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
KymL
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

@Gandalf Thank you for the response. As a DLM reset could result in interleaving being switched off, could you please submit a request on this basis? I understand interleaving will only switch off if the line remains stable. At least if it is requested, I know everything possible has her done to try and rectify the issue.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I've sent an e-mail to one of my colleagues to add your circuit to the DLM reset tracker.

It's worth noting that this request may be rejected or not work at all.

We'll update you via 173494257 when we know more.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
KymL
Dabbler

@Gandalf thank you very much, it is appreciated.
KymL
Dabbler

Fix
Finally all sorted - took a while, but got there in the end. Now running at 77.22mb down and 20mb up. Appreciate the help @Gandalf