cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been asked to put in a ticket about my internet speed but the link they sent me doesn't work

rbellamy420
Grafter

I've been asked to put in a ticket about my internet speed but the link they sent me doesn't work

As the title says I can't place a ticket and I've been asked to do one and include a screenshot of my speeds. I did google how to do it and found a link but it doesn't let me add a screenshot of my speedtest. 

I've already received great help today but this is apparently another problem I'm having.

I've included a new speed testNew Speed test.png

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: I've been asked to put in a ticket about my internet speed but the link they sent me doesn't ...

Hi @rbellamy420

Don't worry about uploading your speeds to the ticket as we can see from our side something's not right.

It's odd though that the additional diagnostics isn't working on the speedtester but shouldn't need the results for this issue.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: I've been asked to put in a ticket about my internet speed but the link they sent me doesn't ...

@Gandalf The BTW speedtest 'Advanced Diagnostics' have been wonky for at least a couple of weeks. I have requested people run it when trying to help, and the only response they get is something along the lines of 'oops, the system failed, we couldn't recover the information'.

John