cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I thought Sky was Bad

Plymouthsurfer
Hooked

I thought Sky was Bad

Moved over to Plusnet standard broadband then upgraded to fibre when speed and download capabilities were slow but I have had nothing but issues with infrequent download speeds, plusnet blaming me for the speed decrease, asking me to login in each time to change router settings and sending multiple engineers out to "Fix" the issue. I would not recommend Plusnet to anyone awful service and expensive paying for Fibre but receiving DIAL UP!!!
4 REPLIES 4
welsh_andy
Grafter

Re: I thought Sky was Bad

my contract is up soon and will be off, speeds constantly down on what they should be, down in mid 20'smb again today, plusnet have no interest in helping, lost count number of times i called them. best bet leave a poor review on trustpilot they soon get in touch,

Plymouthsurfer
Hooked

Ditto to that..always someone else to blame. Now they have zero technical support due to the virus just cuts you off when you call but if you were a new customer to sign up you get through in minutes. Broken promises of high speeds but awful speed and awful customer service...
Corrigan123
Hooked

Dudes,, count yourselves lucky to still be connected. Been suffering for 14 months of an 18 month contract. They some how managed to reassign my phone number to a different account, then got my address wrong..both of which are unchanged for 30 odd years. Then on Friday they disconnected my fibre connection to reprovision it with my "new" number. They seemed to have forgotten that India, where BT Wholesale and Openreach are located are in lockdown and can't be contacted. Upshot, no Internet for the foreseeable future. As soon as I get reconnected I'm off to Zen internet...more expensive, but I wouldn't stay with Plusnet even if they offered it free.
"We'll do you proud"...what a crock of [-Censored-]
Plymouthsurfer
Hooked

I'm tempted to cancel DD and see how fast they come chasing for it. The way I see it is that they are breaching their contract by supplying so called fibre internet but iam actually getting dial up Awful well fingers crossed I hope yours gets sorted.