cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need urgent help

Zzzz1212

I need urgent help

Like everyone else on these forums I'm getting packet loss between 1% and up to 33% which makes gaming and streaming near impossible. Why are plus net ignoring an obvious issue with their servers if everyone gets packet loss on fibre? I have done ping test multiple times and I am getting consistent packet loss regardless of what server I choose. Could someone help or shed light on the problem?

1 REPLY 1
superfetch
Dabbler

Re: I need urgent help

I wouldn't bother, I have two complaints open with them. They only ignore anything you say and blame open reach or just don't reply.

I agree with you the issue is in their systems somewhere, never had any issues on other ISPs.

I'm just going to keep trying and trying then after 8 weeks you can take them to the Ombudsman where I'll have to request they cancel my broadband contract as its not fit for purpose.

Best thing is to get a complaint in nice and early. The earlier you complain the earlier you can escalate it and the earlier you might be able to leave.

The link to complain is https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

We'll do you proud eh?