Did you mean: 

Hub One firmware update

FIXED
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Hub One firmware update

Ah, odd. Sure I upgraded it earlier when I last looked at this thread. Your router should be going down for a reboot now to apply the update Smiley

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

longedge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Just happened "Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.259.1.1 Last updated 21/11/18" Thanks Thumbs_Up

maddogmilner

Hi,

I seem to be having the same problem; my software version is 4.7.5.1.83.8.237.2.2

Can you provide me with what I need to perform an update?

Cheers,

Dan

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @maddogmilner, I've raised a request with the relevant department regarding a firmware update on your router, however could you elaborate on what problems you're experiencing with your connection currently.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Bellhunt

Hi I'm wondering if you can help update my router? My ps4 keeps loosing connection suddenly and apparently it might be a firmware issue
maddogmilner

Hi,

I experience intermittent Wi-Fi connectivity with all devices in the house. It's mostly connected, but we all experience occasional dropouts which seem to be router based.Naturally, I can't begin to cover my bases without knowing the firmware is up to date first.

I also notice an issue with my NAS drive not achieving the full 1Gbit at its port anymore. Again, before I start replacing cables I need to know the firmware is fully up to date.

Cheers,

Dan

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @Bellhunt, could you confirm what firmware version you're currently on please.

@maddogmilner, I've had confirmation that the firmware update was pushed through to your router a couple of hours ago.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
kcvfr400

Can I also have the firmware update, I am stuck on 237.2.2 and suffering the same issues of wifi drop out as others seem to have. My router even seems to dislike the lan port at times until device rebooted or left a while. As if slow to connect.

Tags (1)
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @kcvfr400

My colleague @bobpullen has been prevalent on the community this morning and should be able to assist with this.

Best wishes

Dave

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@kcvfr400, I've upgraded your firmware, however worth mentioning that there are no known wi-fi issues affecting the build you're currently on.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

jabraehead

Hey there, would appreciate a little Firmware bump myself. 

Recently moved back to using the hub one after my own wireless router gave up the ghost. 

Current Firmware version is    4.7.5.1.83.8.226 Last updated 30/09/16

Wanting to get onto the latest Router firmware before I start debugging some frequent DNS issues i'm having on my WIN10 Laptop, as well as investigating the excessively frequent "Lease Requested" messages in the hub ones logs (coming in every 3-5 seconds)

Cheers 

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @jabraehead,

Thank you for getting in touch. I've passed this on to our product team and have asked them to push out the latest firmware update to your router.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
stevenstrong
Hooked

Could you please push a firmware update to me please?

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@jabraehead, yours was done on the 10th.

@stevenstrong, I've just upgraded yours. It will have rebooted to apply the update.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

stevenstrong
Hooked

Brilliant. A very impressive service