cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check availability for existing customers?

KitFox
Grafter

How to check availability for existing customers?

Well as its possible the exchange & junction shells have finally been upgraded in the village I live in for FTTC connections, I'd love to find out if its possible to get  Fibre connection
Imagine my disappointment when using the plusnet availability checker, only to be told 'you're an existing customer' with no further info.
Not much in the way of information or confirmation.  So can one of the various Plusnet staff answer for me, is Fibre a possibility for me ?
4 REPLIES 4
PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: How to check availability for existing customers?

So, what does the BT availability checker say?
Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
KitFox
Grafter

thank you PeeGee Smiley
The BT checker says that FTTC is available up to 80Mb
Right will have to give plusnet a call soon then & get an FTTC connection
Never know where to find the right information from, so thanks for the signposting Smiley
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

This is generally a better one as it is where Plusnet check http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/ADSLChecker.TelephoneNumberOutput
PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Interesting; the code for both forms only has cosmetic differences (comments and similar), but that does not show the "form processing code" even though the reference is the same. However, it appears the main difference is the "wholesale" page wraps the form in frames.
In this case, the "historical snapshot" data is better than the latest version as iot controls what can be ordered Crazy
Phil
Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.