cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How on earth do we get in touch following up on technical issues?!!

loginname

How on earth do we get in touch following up on technical issues?!!

Hello,

I emailed with an issue and had a reply by email. I replied to that reply (it asked me to try some things), but it bounced back saying it's not possible to reply to those emails.

I then used the online chat, but every time I did it would say I'm connected to a agent, then would send some automated messages, then cut me off and ask me how the agent did.

I then tried the phone line, went through broadband->customer services->technical and got cut off every time.

Are you saying you want detailed, personal technical queries in a public forum, and that's the only option?

Thanks,

Alex

3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: How on earth do we get in touch following up on technical issues?!!

Hi @loginname 

Plusnet would not want personal details published in this forum and the Moderators would remove it.

I hope you get attended too by Plusnet support soon.

Kind regards

Strat(Forum Moderator)

PS Just a heads-up. The moderators are not staff but are just customers with no access to Plusnet systems.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
loginname

Ah, okay - thanks, didn't know that.

Don't suppose you're aware of an email address that will accept emails, or any alternative method of getting in touch. I'd rather not clog up their phone-lines in case there are urgent enquiries.

Thanks,

Alex

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Hi @loginname 

I'm afraid support is not offered by email so it's either the phone or this forum for now.

Kind regards

Strat (Forum Moderator)

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine