How long must I wait....

How long must I wait....

for my broadband to be connected?
6 REPLIES 6
MKSlinky
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: How long must I wait....

It depends on when you took out your contract with Plusnet. You should get a notification from them nearer the time with a 'Go Live Date'. From my own experience I believe it was around 2 weeks in total from taking out my contract and being finally able to use the service. 

Ok. My phone was connected on 8th March. Still waiting for the broadband to be connected.
MKSlinky
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

I would say at a guess that it's probably a little early just yet but I don't work for Plusnet so I can't say for sure. Before your connected you should receive your router through the post which will be nearer the activation date.

One thing you could try is contacting one of the forum Admin staff via a 'Private Message' and see if a date has been assigned to your account yet. You can find which staff members are online right now at the foot of this page:

https://community.plus.net/t5/Forum/ct-p/Forum

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Thank you for your private message @17

Your fibre order completed on the 7th March, but your account didn't activate automatically I'm afraid. I've just done that for you now, please could you let me know if you can get online?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button

That's a bit disappointing. Yes, the line is now activated. Thanks for your help.
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Apologies for that. No problem, if there's ever anything else I can help with please let me know.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button