cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for DLM to start action

markeagles1973
Grafter

How long for DLM to start action

Ok seems i had quite a few problems on my line lots of interferance on the SNRM Bands , after weeks of trying to pin down the problem i sorted it and traced it back to a faulty faceplate it was an original OR from years ago so i purchased a new MK3 for fleabay and no more interferance everything seems to have settled down.
Question how long before OR DLM can activate and do its stuff
3 REPLIES 3
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: How long for DLM to start action

in what sense ?  if you mean to increase speeds back up then how long is a piece of string is the honest answer, it's all down to how DLM sees your line, it can take a couple of days, a couple of weeks maybe even a month or more for DLM to make any positive changes that it sees fit to make.
Bald_Eagle1
Grafter

Quote from: markeagles1973
Ok seems i had quite a few problems on my line lots of interferance on the SNRM Bands , after weeks of trying to pin down the problem i sorted it and traced it back to a faulty faceplate it was an original OR from years ago so i purchased a new MK3 for fleabay and no more interferance everything seems to have settled down.

If you are comfortable with giving me your email address in a PM, I could forward to you the latest pre-release versions of my programs (the ongoing graphs are grouped into a single montage for easier viewing - see attached example).

markeagles1973
Grafter

Thanks for the reply , upgraded to the latest .