cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for a router to arrive?

FIXED
LimaCharlie

How long does it take for a router to arrive?

Hi, I've recently joined Plusnet, I'm currently awaiting my phone line and broadband to be activated, but I haven't received my router in the post yet? How long should it normally take to receive it?
6 REPLIES 6
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: How long does it take for a router to arrive?

Fix

Hi LimaCharlie,

I've checked your account and orders and can see your phone and broadband order are both due to complete on 26/6/17 by 23:59. We would usually see the router sent in the next few days automatically however I've done this for you manually now and the router should be with you by the end of this week.

Kind regards,

Ben

Johnc1950
Hooked

Hi BD, Should I expect mine by the end of the week too? My activation is set for the 26th too.

Thanks.

@BD wrote:

Hi LimaCharlie,

I've checked your account and orders and can see your phone and broadband order are both due to complete on 26/6/17 by 23:59. We would usually see the router sent in the next few days automatically however I've done this for you manually now and the router should be with you by the end of this week.

Kind regards,

Ben

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've ensured your router has been ordered and this should be with you in the next few days.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
LimaCharlie

Hi Ben.

Many thanks for sorting that out for me, I even received a text this afternoon advising me of the router being despatched today. Looking forward to finally getting my service up and running. 🙂

All the best,

Lima Charlie.
LimaCharlie

Hi Chris,

Many thanks also for your support with my query. 🙂

All the best,

LimaCharlie.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

No problem at all.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.