cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long between BT disconnection and Plus Net going live?

Clairewebber

How long between BT disconnection and Plus Net going live?

BT have disconnected me so wondering how long before Plus Net comes up?
Phone line is fully transferred and working.
Have the router which is now set up (well plugged in!) as BT defunct! Any guidance would be great! Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: How long between BT disconnection and Plus Net going live?

Hello there and welcome to the forums. The order has not yet completed, it's still committed for today. Whilst it can complete at any point up to midnight, I would expect it to complete sooner to be honest with a transfer from BT. I'll keep an eye on your account and will let you know when everything is complete.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
paul_blitz
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I moved over to PlusNet 2 days ago: I got a text when I work up to say the phone move had completed.

The Broadband (ADSL with another supplier) was already dead. The PlusNet Fibre connection kicked in just after 6pm, at which point I got an email and a text.... and a load of bandwidth!

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

@Clairewebber Your order has completed and I have now activated your account Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button