cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long before Plusnet profile matches BT?

AshPowell
Grafter

How long before Plusnet profile matches BT?

Atm by Plusnet profile is about 6Mb behind BTs IP profile.. BT at 51 and plusnet at 45
6 REPLIES 6
jafreer
Aspiring Pro

Re: How long before Plusnet profile matches BT?

The PN profile is supposed to be updated a few times a day I think. From my experience, it has nearly always updated the day after any change, if not sooner.
AshPowell
Grafter

ok cheers Smiley
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@AshPowell
It looks like its caught up now?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
AshPowell
Grafter

yes mate cheers.. well matching BTs at least.. neither are accurate 😕 48 instead of 52.. but near enough Smiley
Estragon
Rising Star

Two days ago you said the BT one was 51. Now you say 52, and the Plusnet 48 suggests that has been updated by one around 48.
Are you turning the modem off at night, or re-sync'ing it now and then, or is the connection going down occasionally? If the latter, there may be something needs looking at.
AshPowell
Grafter

I had G.INP enabled, then current router/modem settings weren't suitable, so I adjusted, so yeah there has been reconnects.
Pulled the dsl cable earlier too instead of a cat cable, so synced again since the post even higher @ 53.7.. but line is perfectly stable, just wondered how long it takes for Plusnet profile to catch up with BT's