cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you get support here?

trayler

How do you get support here?

My fibre broadband has been playing up (Speedtest was showing only about 1MB download speed), tried rebooting both the OpenReach and WiFi router which briefly resolved the issue. Shortly later the WiFi router is showing a red light for internet and after a reboot it isn't showing any lights here.

So there appears to be a problem with the line. However on the past there appeared to be a way of initiating cases online which has now either disappeared or been well hidden and trying to call support is a waste of time unless you are a big fan of hearing hold music and apologies until 10pm when the service closes

Anybody know how to get support or should I just ring through to cancel and find a usable ISP tomorrow?
5 REPLIES 5
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Re: How do you get support here?

https://faults.plus.net is a good starting point.
trayler

Thanks for the link, it would be useful if they made it accessible via their support site but they obviously like to keep it well hidden.

The fact they describe themselves as having award winning support is shocking.
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Its one of the first pages on their help pages!

trayler

You used to be able to access it via portal.plus.net

When I look at the help pages all I see is a limited set of questions with answers and a link to try calling them
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hi there @trayler

I am sorry to hear are unable to connect to the internet.

I've looked through your account and I can see your should be back online now? I'm testing your line and I'm seeing an active Major Service Outage that your circuit is affected by. Fingers crossed it's fixed soon.

As for raising a fault to us online, you can find the above link by going through our Help & Support pages at www.plus.net, apologies it isn't on the contact us page.

We do encourage our customers to run through the troubleshooting on their side before raising a fault to us.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button