cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home move problems

Robert15
Hooked

Home move problems

Why after hours on the phone, lots of different people promising me everything will be sorted and a 6 week wait, I get fibre broadband for 4 day's only to be cut off and told that I must be living at my old address that I moved out of 6 weeks ago!!!! Are every person who works at plusnet totally incompetent??? How difficult is it to move address???? And that advertisement is a outright lie....
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Home move problems

Hi there, 

I'm really sorry for the issue, it's evident from the note left on the account about your conversation with us that we let you down and left you with a really poor experience of our support. I'm going to make sure some feedback is passed on to the agent's manager. 

For some reason there has been an issue with your account (i.e rather than a fault or the provision of the service) which I've just been able to rectify. 

I can see that you're now back online, could you check on your side and confirm if that's the case please?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team