Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High packet loss and other DNS issues

chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

Re: High packet loss and other DNS issues

the plusnet stooges will continue to trot out the party line by essentially using the standard response of "what problem? we don't see any problem".
the purposely make it awkward to report issues - with the stock response of you'll need to call us (and get stuck in their long wait queues).
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@chenks76 wrote:
the plusnet stooges will continue to trot out the party line by essentially using the standard response of "what problem? we don't see any problem".

There was a problem. We believe the problem was resolved.

@chenks76 wrote:
the purposely make it awkward to report issues - with the stock response of you'll need to call us (and get stuck in their long wait queues).

No one has told you to call. Bob isn't faults/technical support staff and as he said, he mainly posts here in his spare time to help out. You can raise a fault at http://faults.plus.net

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

too late @HarryB
anyway, i "believe" the problem isn't resolved.
and with regards to the ticket, completely pointless exercise. i raised a ticket about this previously. it was opened and the closed immediately.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note.

Locked this thread as the issue impacting many users is resolved.
Any further issues aren't believe to be related to this and should be raised at https://faults.plus.net and / or a new thread raised.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'