cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with fibre not sure what’s going on.

Catpuss
Grafter

Re: Help with fibre not sure what’s going on.

Wow everyone much impressed with solutions, mainly use iPad & iPhone using own WiFi, might be worth just trying iPad to disconnect then re connect might worth a punt. Wish me luck🤞🏼

Catpuss
Grafter

Unsure really most of the not loading pages on iPad , email not loading on iPad, but TEAMS meeting that would contect me today was on dell laptop (I am only guessing this was the same problems might just be a coincidence) View Camera working, which is what I had a problem with at the beginning of the year. Seems in apple discussion this not loading pages has been an ongoing problem for years, done all the suggestions. Would love to know what your suggestion is ( keeping me in suspense) 

AHWifi
Dabbler

Do the issues occur on wireless-only or wired connection too?

I would narrow it down via this first and then there are some stuff I can recommend or staff members such as @Gandalf can Smiley

Catpuss
Grafter

Only tried using WiFi  for iPad , difficult replicate a TEAMS meeting, any suggestions welcome

AHWifi
Dabbler

Have you tried splitting your router bands and seeing if the speed improves on the 5ghz network?

Catpuss
Grafter

Already split tend to use the one with 5 on it better connection,  as opposed to -5  which I think is poorer. 

AHWifi
Dabbler

Can you run some speed tests while connected on the 5ghz when you are close to the router?

Can you share these results here too Smiley

Night from me, I will try my best to help tomorrow but hope a PN staff member can pick this up too Smiley

Catpuss
Grafter

Those speed test I did earlier were on the iPad close to the router whilst on 5gbz, .
Sleep well tomorrow’s another day many thanks for input. 

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@Catpuss wrote:

Unsure really most of the not loading pages on iPad , email not loading on iPad, but TEAMS meeting that would contect me today was on dell laptop (I am only guessing this was the same problems might just be a coincidence) View Camera working, which is what I had a problem with at the beginning of the year. Seems in apple discussion this not loading pages has been an ongoing problem for years, done all the suggestions. Would love to know what your suggestion is ( keeping me in suspense) 

Morning @Catpuss . My suggestion is to totally turn the Apple devices off, i.e. complete power down, wait a good minute and then restart them from scratch. See if the issues still remain - if they do, then 'forget' your connection on them, and reconnect.

I assume you are not too far away from the router when this issue occurs - the 5Ghz band is only short-range, and walls etc. can block the signal easily.

As I said earlier, those speed test were totally erroneous - they are impossible on your connection profile.

John