cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I been put on the wrong fibre package?

FIXED
phish386
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Have I been put on the wrong fibre package?

Hi, I have a new fibre connection up and running for several days now. Since the beginning it has been rock solid at dl speed of 36 mb/s. However I signed up for fibre extra not fibre, and I suspect at some place I have been configured for the basic fibre product. I don't see any sign of line training as the speed hasn't budged since the beginning.

Would one of the friendly support peeps here be able to check if I have been configured for the fibre rather than the fibre extra product? There were various issues with the order so I wouldn't be surprised if something went amiss somewhere.

3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Have I been put on the wrong fibre package?

It might be interesting to see what your sync speed is. Log into your router by entering 192.168.1.254 into the address field of your router. Then navigate to Troubleshooting then Helpdesk. 

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear this.

I've tested your line and you're correct as you haven't been put on the right product on our suppliers systems.

I've placed a order to change this for you which will complete on Monday and should increase your speeds.

Let us know how you get on

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
phish386
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Fix

Awesome. I'll update early next week.