Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has my profile changed or something ? - Running on ADSL download speeds

FIXED
jstallan
Grafter

Has my profile changed or something ? - Running on ADSL download speeds

Hi,

We had an outage on Sunday morning (residential power failure) and eventually everything came back up and running that morning. Everything seemed to be working ok and after being away from home for a few days I've just noticed that the download speed seems to have returned to ADSL speeds (13mb).

Router and modem have been restarted and working fine. Stats attached.

Download speeds are at 13mb while upload is 1.5mb (normally 1.9)

Speed test run from different devices (all wired)

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Has my profile changed or something ? - Running on ADSL download speeds

Fix

Hi there,

I've looked into your account and it seems your speed dropped to 13 Mbps around the 4th February. I've tested your line now and it seems to have picked up back to 40 since then.

I've changed the speed profile on your account to reflect this. Can you try a reboot of your router and let me know how you get on please?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
jstallan
Grafter

Thank you, modem and router rebooted and performance has returned.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Great news, no problems if there's anything else I can help with just let me know. Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button