cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Interleaving been removed from the line ?

Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Has Interleaving been removed from the line ?

Hi could anyone on the DCT take a look and tell me if Interleaving has been removed from my line I have seen a drop this morning and thinking the worse ie another speed drop I was surprised to see that  the profiles have increased a bit from 46Mb up to 51Mb
Is this DLM intervention has it removed the interleaving it had applied and therefore is there a chance speeds will increase further or is this due to something else ?,  i know BT maintenance work is due in my area but that wasn't until the 11th according to the Plusnet email, has this been done early and would it have a negative effect when it's done if it hasn't already.
anyway it's great to finally see things go in the positive direction it may not be the 59Mb i got stuck with after the first drop or indeed the 65Mb i had originally but it's a welcome increase. thanks for any info  Smiley 

3 REPLIES 3
Terranova667
Pro

Re: Has Interleaving been removed from the line ?

No response am I being ignored ?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Your interleaving hasn't been removed from your line.
It's currently set to low at the moment.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Terranova667
Pro

hmm thanks for that matthew, if interleaving is still on how has the profiles increased, did it go up a band or something becasue it was on low interleaving after i had my fault three weeks back.
if you say it's still on i dont know what has changed to increase the speed some what, i guess its good news for if interleaving does get removed in that i could gain a bit more back.