cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUB keeps dropping my password

pete74horne

HUB keeps dropping my password

Service went online yesterday, after a lot of mucking about and spending time on hold finally got up and running. My hub keeps dropping the password from the settings and disconnecting from the internet

I have moved over from utility warehouse and NEVER had a problem, now I have issues!! The hub is faulty in my opinion. NOT A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION!!

anyone else had this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: HUB keeps dropping my password

Sorry that you're having issues with your router losing the connection details. I've re-added it on to your account to try and push the connection details back to you. If you can try a factory reset of the router you should find this issue doesn't happen going forward.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
pete74horne

We will see later after I finish work. Im not hopeful as the guy that I spoke to yesterday had to sort the account out as it hadn't been activated properly, and by the sounds of it there is still an issue. As I say we will see but for week one day one and lets face it Plusnet has been around for a while, these issues SHOULD NOT happen. I am not the first customer that you have had to supply the service to. we will see

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @pete74horne,

I've had a look and I think the issue was because there were a high number of rejected login attempts (which were likely because of the account issue you mentioned). That said there's now been a stable and solid connection now for a number of hours which has had a good amount of data transferred across it, so I think the issue should hopefully be resolved. Please let us know if not.