cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great customer service? Yeah, right!

midsomerdave

Great customer service? Yeah, right!

I'm a new customer and 'fell' for the advertising campaign offering 'Great Customer Service'. My fibre has been down now for over 72 hours. So, my question is....when does it get classed as Bad Customer Service?Huh

7 REPLIES 7
southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Great customer service? Yeah, right!

Have you raised a fault through broadband troubleshooter or called them?

If OR need to get involved it can take some time and they don't work weekends.

midsomerdave

Hi Southerner,

Yep, done all that.....been on the phone twice, had the replacement router (which I told them wasn't the problem!), left messages on here. Blooming poor I think...4 days now.

Thanks for answering anyway.

Dave.

southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Might be worth posting the details of the problem here in the relevant forum as it's possible someone here might be able to help you unless only Plusnet or OR can fix the particular problem.

midsomerdave

Good idea....I'll do that.

Thanks for your help mate.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hello Dave.

Sorry to hear you're having connection problems. If you've tried the troubleshooting here please can you reply to your fault ticket as we'll need to arrange an engineer visit.

Thanks

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
midsomerdave

Hello Anoush,

There's not much chance of a visit now for a while....this week while it's been down (since Tuesday) would have been fine. As I've been telling Steve at your end, that was the problem, I needed to print boarding passes, itinerary, car docs etc.as I'm off away tomorrow until 30th. I feel very let down. The only communication I've had from Plusnet is in this online account thing....and I didn't even know it was there until I was just looking around for help yesterday. Plusnet are aware of this problem....they just don't seem to have done anything about it....or at least, they haven't told ME.

Regards,

Dave.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

It can take 72 hours for our faults team to pick up a fault ticket, apologies for the inconvenience caused. But seeing as I'm here I picked it up for you. Since our tests are not identifying the cause of that we need to arrange an engineer visit.

When you're back, and if you're still having issues please re raise the fault to us at http://faults.plus.net

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet