cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got the email "Your broadband product change is now complete" but what next?

jstallan
Grafter

Got the email "Your broadband product change is now complete" but what next?

Recieved the email "

Your broadband product change is now complete" this morning and I've got the Hub One. Can't see any disconects on the line and the internet is still working as ADSL. 

Does something else need to happen? If so When?

Moved from ADSL to Fibre. Username [Removed]

Thanks John

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.

5 REPLIES 5
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Got the email "Your broadband product change is now complete" but what next?

Hi @jstallan

Unfortunately Plusnet have got into the habit recently of sending out those emails early some times days too early Sad

Might be faster to call/Chat with Plusnet and ask for confirmation of the actual date that FTTC will be installed. 

Please remember that FTTC can go live anytime upto midnight on the day of the install so it still may happen today, as there is 15 hours left.

If the Hub One is plugged in now then when the transfer happens it will spot it and move you across to FTTC automatically.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
jstallan
Grafter

Re: Got the email "Your broadband product change is now complete" but what next?

Thanks for the info. I've edited my original post to include my username 

allandt

Had the same issue. Got the email saying complete last Friday (5th) and queried yesterday as no speed increase and was advised the completion would take place on the 15th! Guess i'll just have to wait and see what happens then.

jstallan
Grafter

Just been told go live date is the 18th...    Just pray the connection is as reliable as my ADSL one has been.

IceColdRum
Dabbler

This looks like what's happened to my order... on the phone now as the speed has not changed 1 iota for download or upload compared with my adsl line and BT Wholesale Speedtest tells me my max speed is 21Mbps...

maybe they should reconsider sending these emails? Roll_eyes