Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got no where after 5 hours

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Re: Got no where after 5 hours

I understand you have been given confusing information @cazpro777. Please keep the router and ignore any automated messages from your old account and carry out the request within my ticket.

In regards to you order I completely understand that the experience you have had with the updates have caused further undue stress. If we could change what has happened we really would as we do value your loyalty.

You have always been a great customer for us and we are sorry to hear you feel this way. Please understand that if we could speed this up we really would, having said that we really are doing what we can to have you connected as soon as possible.

To avoid further confusion, please only take on board the information provided by myself and Matt as the rest are automated responses.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
cazpro777
Grafter

Hi
As you probably already no i now have fibre home broadband
I do appreciate your replies
I do appreciate your time on this matter .
I would like my old account continued to be looked into I would like a good will gesture .
I also would like an explanation about all the messing around I have had to put up with
As you have made me sign up as a new customer I now have to go through my contacts and give them my new home phone number
I have had to give this new number to my daughters school ..doctors ..hospital .approximately 40 people
Including family and Friends.
I will await updates
Thank you for what you have done so far
please do continue looking into all the issues I have asked you about in the timely manner you have now shown in the last few days .
I'll leave this in your very capable hands .
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @cazpro777,

Thank you for getting back in touch. I'm glad to hear that your broadband is now back up and running and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced whilst your services were offline. I'm sorry that your landline number has changed, also, and that this has meant that you have had to spend a lot of time ensuring that everyone has the new number for you.

My colleague, Sammy, is going to be looking into arranging a goodwill gesture for the poor experience you've had, however we require a little more information from yourself. As this is account specific, please see my colleague's response on the ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
cazpro777
Grafter

There isn't an open support question reply.
I got a email about refund of the £70 odd that I paid when I was forced to 're sign up with you how long might this take as I was left seriously out of pocket .
It should be instant repayment as I paid in my debit card instantly
Also a mention of a good will gesture ?
For my time for my patience for the huge unnecessary messing around I have been through
For the fact my care line alarms didn't work for my inconvenience
For the stress and worry
For the slap dash attitude when dealing with such a dangerous situation ....
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

@cazpro77 If you click this link here and log in with your old account details we can get the ball rolling on this once the relevant documents have been supplied

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
cazpro777
Grafter

Tried that shows payment amount as £90 odd i can see that can u?
Can't access support tickets as says there isn't any
Refreshed page logged out but says user not found
cazpro777
Grafter

Have managed sign in and show proof from plusnet is that not good enough
You said provide bank statements ok no problem but you can see from your own records
Do you not trust plusnets accounts ?
cazpro777
Grafter

Is a good will gesture when I provide you with bank statements ?Or just an excuse .
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @cazpro777,

I believe there has been some confusion over this matter and thank your for clearing this up. I believe that your services should now be active and I will give you a call to discuss things further tomorrow between 16:00 and 20:00 pm.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team