cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got no where after 5 hours

cazpro777
Grafter

Re: Got no where after 5 hours

Also if u had taken the time to read our posts you would have seen I have long QT syndrome if you look up this illness you can see I'm at risk of sudden death .
have a loop recorder fitted and a heart monitor in my bedroom because of this I'm constantly monitored 24/7 but need the internet to send and upload to the heart clinic as I have written before
I can go into my bedroom at take a photo of the monitor right now if needed..
Also I have asked a few questions on here and in reply to the support tickets
Why aren't they answered ?
I can provide medical letters confirming every thing that is in our previous posts
According to your ticket plusnet are taking no responsibility for the huge fudge up but let's blame bt openreach lets say it's because they have moved the date
It's funny how many posts on here are complaining about your service and the issues a lot are having at the moment
Also I'm using phone data
Credit as pay and go wull you be paying for the credit I have used
This is ridiculous
The way plusnet have treated me is unreal .
No mention of the old account even tho I gave when asked I gave the username no apologies
I paid for installation but nothing has been installed
But yet plusnet haven't replied except for one line answers or apologies we will do better but turns out you don't and won't do better.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @cazpro777,

Thanks for getting back to us. I am sincerely sorry for the experience you have ad and can assure you we are doing everything possible to get you connected as quickly as we can.

I have updated your ticket here and my colleague Matt will look at the account journey once we have you connected to our service.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
cazpro777
Grafter

Hi for the 10th time I'm asking you to look into older account username cazpro77 look at this account my old account due to the new billing system myself along with loads of people got cut off services stopped without warning and contract stopped without notice which is against your own terms and conditions
Plusnet left me in a very serious situation a life threatening situation cut of the phone line knowing my careline.alarms wouldn't work
cut of my internet
So I now can't use my heart monitor you have this information on file but
Yesterday was told engineer was due on 15th then plusnet staff sent me email saying it was now gonna be 22nd then said 23rd more lies more messing about
I was lucky roday i was in when the engineer arrived
I told him what had happened and was stunnsd
A member of plusnet answered my tweet on Twitter with a I'm sorry this happened I'm glad your issues are being sorted
so I replied no issues have been sorted I have issues caused by plusnet

cazpro777
Grafter

Hi for the 10th time I'm asking you to look into older account username cazpro77 look at this account my old account due to the new billing system myself along with loads of people got cut off services stopped without warning and contract broken and stopped without notice which is against your own terms and conditions !!
Plusnet left me in a very serious situation a life threatening situation cut of the phone line knowing my careline.alarms wouldn't work cut of my internet so now I can't use my heart monitor you have this information on file
Yesterday was told engineer was due on 15th then plusnet staff sent me email saying it was now gonna be 22nd then said 23rd more lies more messing about
I was lucky roday i was in when the engineer arrived
I told him what had happened and was stunnsd
A member of plusnet answered my tweet on Twitter with a I'm sorry this happened I'm glad your issues are being sorted out
so I replied no issues have been sorted out
I been pushed from pillar to post I have spent over 12 hours trying to sort this
Plusnet new all about
My careline as I mentioned it during sign up 5 years ago
I even emailed plusnet months ago and said I have loop recorder fitted and explained about the monitor so I hope I wouldn't be cut of as this monitors are very important and can be life savers
The chap assured me i wouldn't get cut off unless I'm months behind on my bill
I'm one month behind on my bill as and only missed one flaming payment
I'm sick and tired of my days being spent trying to sort this my time .
This is unreal and flaming not good enough
Such a mess around
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear this.

We're chasing this up for you and we'll update you as soon as we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
cazpro777
Grafter

Hi Matthew
The router you cancelled ..arrived today
also in my member centre says hardware order cancelled but i still have a new router posted to me
You said engineer due today and bt openreach did attend my property today
However your colleagues all said 22nd and the 23rd please do check the support tickets where you can see the same
It was lucky I was in when engineer turned up isn't it
I'm not sure if anybody is even looking into my old account the lack of any letter etc stating end of contract etc
A good will gesture has been suggested but no update on that .
cazpro777
Grafter

Hi Matthew
Thank you for help
I assumed (wrongly ) that the engineer who came yesterday would mean broadband would be up and running and active
Nope still flashing red lights on the router
plusnet themselves said 18th or 22nd or 23rd
My guess is the date of activation has been postponed or there is an error on my line or such like?
As I have no broadband I'm using my phone data .
This is now very low so I have to top it up to get more data .
What should I do next
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for the info.

I've just updated the ticket on your account with more detail

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
cazpro777
Grafter

Hi Matthew any updates please ?
I have read your ticket update thank you
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

It looks like Matt updated the ticket about 22 minutes ago.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
cazpro777
Grafter

Hi I have repiled to ticket
I still have no fibre Broadband
Paid 70 odd quid to be a new customer when I didn't need to .
Had email today from you said cazpro77 (the account you accidently ceased ) now you have left us cam you send your hub one back to us
This has to be a joke ?
I still have the router plugged in ready to activate fibre .
Also have a brand new job one sent to me s 'I'm a new customer ' when Matthew said we will cancel the new router on member centre says hardware order cancelled but still it arrived in post
Please please enough now
I need these issues sorting out no home broadband no replies no sign of any refund as I had to sign up as new customer when none of this is necessary.
It's a shambles ...
How long is this going to go on for
This isn't right and isn't fair
Every day I have to sit waiting and typing waiting for replies for an end of all this worry .
I can't believe the way I have been messed about ....
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello @cazpro777,  we are sincerely sorry to hear you feel this way, but fully appreciate why.

I have looked over your experience and I can see that there seems to be overlapping confusion, which is causing further delay in reaching a resolution.

Moving forward I will deal your old account and Matthew will continue to deal with the orders on your new account that way each issue will remain separate and clear.

Once each all the appropriate actions have been carried out and you are reconnected on the new account, we can then look at the appropriate goodwill gesture. This is so that we can take the full journey in to consideration and ensure a full proportionate goodwill gesture is provided.

I have provided an update on your old account here, and an update on your broadband order here.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
cazpro777
Grafter

Hi
I have been rushed to hospital I collapsed at home fractured my knee
My heart monitor isn't connected as no home internet so didn't pick up I was unwell luckily my careline alarms went off and alerted the ambulance I'm currently in hospital will be here all day
I have seen asked why my heart monitor is offline so I told then about all the disconnection of my previous phone line thus meant my care line didn't work for days .
No heart monitor for approx a week now
Would you like to no more about what ward I'm on ?
The stress and worry and plusnet made me feel unsafe and vulnerable
I can ask the nurse for confirmation of my heart monitor being offline of you would like?
I'm unsure how many times I have said how dangerous it is for me not to ha e alarms or my heart monitor
I'm at attaching some photos I'm at the hospital now and can tell u the doctors name and how serious it is for me not to be monitored .
I can and will provide you with evidence of my hospital number ..doctors name so you can speak to him if you wish so confirming what ward I'm on and why
This has been so stressful you have had me in tears several times
Begging for my phone to me active begging for fibre to be active when it's plusnet fault it got stopped
Can you see the photos I have just taken them to prove how ill I am
Would you like further information ?
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello @cazpro777,

I am sincerely sorry for the stress this has caused you and for your health. I fully understand how the issue with your broadband is impacting this, however as per my previous response we really are doing everything possible to get you online ASAP.

I understand this does not change the impact it is having and I am sorry it is not the reply you are hoping for, we will keep chasing this for you.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
cazpro777
Grafter

You mentioned a date of 26th
This is getting daft now
Why on earth has this been allowed to happen ?
I Cannot belive this
this is unreal
How is any of this fair ?
Would you as a person put up with the messing around I have had from plusnet I've gone past the fuming stage I gone past the crying stage
Now your informing me the home broadband will now take even longer
I been giving 3 dates for engineer 3 dates for fibre activation now your telling me to wait even longer
Said we won't send you a new router but yet one arrived
Then yesterday I get an email for the older account sorry your not with us anymore stating you want the router back
It's plugged in to my phone line still ....
I just am at a loss
Disheartened i feel 5 years of being with you counts for nothing