cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got an issue with broadband again :-(

Rainmanne
Hooked

Got an issue with broadband again :-(

Looks like my broadband is down. The internet indicator does not flash even after rebooting the router.

5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Got an issue with broadband again :-(

Hi there, I'm sorry to see that there's an issue again. I've tested your line and the results are pointing towards a potential fault. 

Please report it with us over at http://faults.plus.net and let us know when you have and we'll get that reported for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Rainmanne
Hooked

Is it possible to go back in answers? I wrongly stated that the phone is working, but it doesn't.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @Rainmanne, thanks for your post.

Don't worry! We've tested the line and are detecting an issue and so you don't need to worry about raising the fault, we've just done it for you.

We expect further updates over the course of the next 3 working days at which point we'll update you directly.

You'll also shortly receive a fault ticket - you don't need to take any action on it at this time.

Rainmanne
Hooked

Thanks a lot. It would be great to get it sooner than later. It's a bit difficult to live without Internet these days Smiley

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No worries, I've just checked and we don't have an update back on the fault just yet but we'll let you know as soon as one comes through.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team