cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a fault on my line...

quish
Dabbler

Got a fault on my line...

I reported a speed issue with my fibre,I was told someone would get back to me by wednesday but heard nothing, can I get an update please

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Got a fault on my line...

Hi @quish, I've taken a look into your account today and raised a ticket to you regarding this issue, which can be viewed here. Once you've been able to respond to the ticket please let us know so we an investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
quish
Dabbler

Hi I have responded to your question regarding my fibre problem in my open ticket

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @quish,

Thank you for responding via the ticket. I've added an update to this now which you can view here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
quish
Dabbler

Hi I have carried out the tests as requested but there is still a problem,I have responded to the open ticket

Thanks

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @quish,

Thank you for carrying out the troubleshooting checks, I'm sorry to hear that these haven't resolved the issue.

As this is the case, we'll need to arrange an engineer visit so that this can be investigated further. Please can you reply to the ticket here with your availability for this. If you drop us another message on here once you've done this we'll pick this back up and get the appointment booked in for the earliest available suitable slot.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
quish
Dabbler

Hi I have responded to your question on my open ticket

Thanks

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Cheers, I've just made a booking and updated the ticket for you. - Adam 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team