Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gonna contact head office

tibs01
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Gonna contact head office

I'm gonna contact head office it seems no one at Plusnet has a clue how to setup a billing system how to configure the billing system so when they remove the bar it gives access back yet there blaming my equipment for the issue when it was all working fine before these idiots cut me off after one failed card payment and now I can't access nowt it's screwed everything up apart from.my incoming connections on my servers my Google home.minis are screwed my son's computers screwed and they speak to.me as if I'm thick..
Sort out your damn billing servers DNS servers and ya webcaching servers maybe then I might have my internet access back yet 3 days now countless calls still no closer... My kids are moaning cos they cant access nothing

This is bull sort it out u bunch of idiots
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Gonna contact head office

tibs01
Grafter

About 50 times in the past 3 days
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Why start another topic for this outburst, why not just contact head office if you think that will help then calm down? I doubt however if they are in the office on a Sunday afternoon. From reading your other thread Plusnet staff, who are working today, are currently trying to help you.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

tibs01
Grafter

Because no one has a clue they install a new billing system that restricts internet access for failed payments yet once the payments recieved they can't remove the block all cos my damn card expired why didn't they test it before implanting it via an intranet before hand it's not rocket scients my missus works from home I run servers ham radio repeaters CCTV system it's screwed it all up I've never been with an ISP that just ain't got a clue about Linux servers it's not hard
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

@tibs01 

Sorry you feel this way. 

I can assure you the billing system was indeed tested, sorry that you are having issues with an aspect of it.

As we have quite a few open threads with you know it's taken a while to get a chronological order of which post came first and what you have done etc - can we agree on a post to carry on discussing this on? 

We can do so on this one if you wish, however, the bulk of the conversation is over here - so this might be a better shout? 

Once we are established on one thread for the sake of continuity myself and other staff can carry on investigating whats currently going on.

Thanks, 

MoR

tibs01
Grafter

Ok I'm gonna give us 48 hours to sort this message out then I'm gonna go through the lines of moving company's if it means your gonna charge me for the rest of my contract then I shall go down the legal route 48 hours time which. Is 10pm Tuesday I would of been without service for 5 days.. that's sufficient time that the back office has to remove my bar from the system.. I'm also going tobe in contact the ombudsman..
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

@tibs01 - I've replied to the other thread as per above. 

Can you possible keep it in one place going forward? 

Thanks, 

MoR

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note

Topic locked in favour of this one.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine