Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEA Request and Other Issues

hst125scorton1
Grafter

GEA Request and Other Issues

Hi,

Is it possible that I could request a GEA Test please, I'm seem to having a few issues and want to rule out External before I go around resetting and setting up my own router.

Webpages load up slow and sometimes not at all, I've reset, uninstalled, reinstalled all my network adaptors, cleared browser caches and DNS Caches to rule out but still doing the same even on my wired PC. All my PC's are on Windows 10, 1 iPhone iOS11 and Samsung S7 (Latest OS)

Online radio - Repeatedly asked for UK Post Code to prove I'm in the UK, Suggests IP Address is outside of the UK again maybe a new address, this has happened a couple of times, As I'm on static IP. Also keeps cutting out. 

YouTube - Hamster/Buffering wheel never had this for a very long time but now this happens across all my PC's and Mobile devices wired or WiFi.

Other Online applications for Catch Up TV works but odd time buffers or sometimes stops for now other reason.

I did notice there were issues couple of days ago and I had a odd disconnection that lasted for around 1-2 mins, the speed seems to be stable at 25Mb/s but all the above is happening.

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: GEA Request and Other Issues

Hi there, 

The line tests aren't showing any obvious issues and shows that your line is in sync at 28.1mbps on the downstream and has a resultant line profile of 27.4mbps. 

Hope that helps. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
hst125scorton1
Grafter

Re: GEA Request and Other Issues

Hi,

Thank you for checking the speeds yes they seem fine no issue with them, webpages seems to take a while to load, over last couple of days I webpages will load super quick as normal but then after a while it goes back to loading slow., The issue with online radio asking for my post code to verify I'm in the UK has been solved and doesn't ask anymore, YouTube/Other Catch Up services seems better just the odd buffering but that's nothing. I can't seem to pinpoint where the issue is I've rebooted my router and done everything I mentioned last time.