cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing orange on hub one router

Bward1988

Flashing orange on hub one router

Hi I’ve recently switched my broadband from EE to plusnet fibre. I got confirmation email yesterday to say the broadband is up and running. up to midnight last night I had a solid orange light with a red b. Overnight it’s changed to a flashing orange light then to solid with red b on a continuous loop any help with this grateful
4 REPLIES 4
Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Flashing orange on hub one router

Hi @Bward1988, I'm so sorry to hear about this.

I've tested your line and everything looks like it should be up and running no problem, could you please double check your internal setup against the one here, to make sure it's all done correctly as this may be the reason you're unable to get onto the internet.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
Bward1988

I’ve gone through all the stages it shows, I’ve even gone through the hub settings and it says disconnected.. I’ve pressed connect and it takes through the troubleshoot which eventually lands to a number to call to speak to tech support
Bward1988

I’m starting to realise that maybe it’s down to the broadband I transferred from was not fibre.. so think I may not be set up for it
Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi @Bward1988, I can see that since our conversation on Friday you have been in touch with our faults team and an engineer is due to visit today to try and resolve this issue, please don't hesitate to let us know if the issue is still happening after this visit.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team