Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing Orange Light On Hub

Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Re: Flashing Orange Light On Hub

Hi there @george_seamons I must admit your line is looking good.

http://visualradius.plus.net/visualradius/generated/image15689795923683.png

I'd definitely recommend you monitor it for a few days at least. Hopefully it stays this way, but you've still got the fault ticket escalated to you, so if you see things deteriorate again just let us know here and reply to the ticket for an engineer booking.

george_seamons
Dabbler

@Optimatts having coming back from a week away, the flashing orange light was back. It did then return to blue for a day, but it is back to flashing orange again, so think we need an engineer to visit. I will reply to the ticket with some dates.

george_seamons
Dabbler

@Optimatts having gone to the ticket, it appears to have been closed due to inactivity, is it possible to raise a new one? My wife can be at home Thursday or Friday morning this week, if an engineer can be arranged for then.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks for your post @george_seamons.

We do need for your availability to be recorded via a ticket and so I've just opened a fault ticket which you can access below:

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=194650730

Please let us know here once you've had a chance to respond to the ticket and we'll proceed to booking ASAP for you.

george_seamons
Dabbler

@OskarPapa thanks, I have replied to the ticket

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks @george_seamons.

I'll update the ticket as well but just to let you know that I've confirmed the appointment for Thursday 03/10/2019 between 08:00-13:00.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance in the meantime and please do let us know how it goes.