cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Five days no broadband, no updates yet

chandra2050

Five days no broadband, no updates yet

My fibre broadband stopped working suddenly on 3rd November. I waited until next day since there were some issues reported all over the country on Plus net service status page. However when nothing happened the next day I reported the fault the next day Question Number 94105099.
Suddenly this morning a Openreach engineer turned up at doorstep without any intimation. Checked the router and said its working alright, disappeared saying he will be back after checking the cabinet. But he never came.
There has been no further update on the question by plusnet. It is very frustrating knowing that since its the weekend nothing will happen till Monday. Also the Customer Service chap who took my call thought it won't take more than 24 hours for the error to be corrected but didn't know what the error was?!! I didn't understand what exactly he meant by that. I wish they are little more clearer and don't assume customers don't understand technicalities.
Can plusnet let me know what's happening here?
I was with BT Infinity for 2 years before moving to plusnet. But in the last 4 months there have been 4 disconnections even though its the same connection. It appears to me it was a bad decision moving to PlusNet.
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Five days no broadband, no updates yet

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about the issues you've mentioned.
Apologies too if you feel the updates on the ticket weren't too clear. I can certainly agree we could have been a little more transparent so I'm going to pass on some feedback.
I'm glad to see that the fault is now resolved. There's just something we need you to do in order to reconnect.
Please take a look at my update on ticket 94105099.
You can see this over at http://contactus.plus.net
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
chandra2050

Hi Adam, thank you so much. You were absolutely right with the password. All up and running now.
Thank you
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

That's really good to see.
Thanks very much for letting us know!
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team