cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre wont connect text over 9 hours ago

Rottingegg

Got a text saying bb ready but when I login to connect using that dsl login says not connected was hoping to move in today but need internet to be ready.
8 REPLIES 8
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Fibre wont connect text over 9 hours ago

Hi @Rottingegg, I am very sorry that your Broadband is not yet live. I have had a look into this and provided further information here on the account for you.

I am really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Rottingegg

i rang on the 9 nov and told me that be 2 weeks sorry for the delay and on that day i move in to my mortgaged place to find no internet rang support saying problem with line said 24 working hours which was today now im waiting for the 4 dec just for bt to look at it no refund no help just saying not of plus.net hands. disgusting and had to move in with my disabled mum with my baby because i need the internet.

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderators Note

Threads merged.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sorry to hear your order is still delayed.

From what I can see it's still stuck within the Openreach systems, which means that the order hasn't progressed to an engineer to carry out the work yet.

I've spoken with Openreach and I've been advised that they've raised a bridge case yesterday, which is essentially a task with a back-end team to sort this out.

Unfortunately we've been advised to allow a lead time of up to 5 working days, so as you know already we should know more on the 4th December.

I've tried to escalate this with Openreach, but the adviser I spoke to has said that it's simply not possible unless the review date is missed.

Once the issue is fixed, they'll get an engineer assigned as soon as they can to complete the work. Apologies for the inconvenience caused by the delay. We'll update you when we know more.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Rottingegg

I was told my line will be worked on yesterday and I should of got an update by the end of the day but I waited till this morning still no info since 7am yesterday saying off hold. Thanks for the help
AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi there,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear that you've not had any further updates regarding your order.

I tried calling your mobile but unfortunately there was no answer. I have left a ticket on your account regarding your query. You can view this here

Please get in touch if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Aisha

Rottingegg

im fuming atm a month of no internet  and the fact i have been told 3-4 things so far. i have had to use phone internet and it has cost me extra £15 not to mention online subs that i use well over £30 in costs i cant use now.

@AishaK

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you're currently experiencing.

Following our conversation today, I have added a ticket to your account. You can view this here

Should you have any further queries, please get in touch.

Regards,

Aisha