cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre upgrade - order status

kentl

Fibre upgrade - order status

We upgraded to Fibre a week ago, and haven't heard from Plusnet about when the changeover is supposed to happen? There is no information on our account online. I really think this is something PlusNet should upgrade given people have been raising this as an issue for well over a year now! 

5 REPLIES 5
TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

Re: Fibre upgrade - order status

Hi Kentl, I can see that your Fibre order is progressing normally, the order has committed with our suppliers & is due to go live on Friday the 09/06/17 anytime up till midnight on that day, when it happens, you will get a test alert to confirm it, you can then plug in your new Plusnet Hub One Fibre router to get the new Fibre service, I have sent your new router out today by 1st class Royal mail, please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.

owdsyko

I have same problem complete lack of confirmation or progress

TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

Hi Owdsyko I can see that your Fibre order is also progressing normally, the order has committed with our suppliers & is due to go live on Tuesday the 06/06/17 anytime up till midnight on that day, when it happens, you will get a test alert to confirm it, you can then plug in your new Plusnet Hub One Fibre router to get the new Fibre service, I have sent your new router out today by 1st class Royal mail, please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.

mattjessop1
Hooked

Hi could you check my order status please ? There seems to be a lot of activity on tickets on my account and I have a date of 12/06 but it would be good to know things are progressing normally.

Many thanks

Matytjessoptt

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Apologies for the lack of communication regarding the committed date of your fibre order.

I've now sent confirmation of this via your account Here.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet