Did you mean: 

Fibre upgrade hasn't happened yet?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Fibre upgrade hasn't happened yet?

I'd recommend raising a fault here: http://faults.plus.net

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
MarcusQ
Dabbler

It looks like they're sending a new router. I highly doubt it's going to help because the router was working fine before the switchover. It also looks like I've been charged the full amount for the bill, so how can I go about getting a refund for this downtime?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've reported the fault to our suppliers, if the new router doesn't work it's likely that the next step would be an engineer visit. We'll update the ticket asap if that's the case.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
MarcusQ
Dabbler

To no surprise, the new router didn't work. I'm growing impatient now as we need at least some form of internet connection by next week as University is starting. If we have nothing then this is really going to hinder us. I can't believe it's been over a month, little has been done, and I'm STILL being charged full price for this service.

MarcusQ
Dabbler

Looks like it started working today, at least for now. 64mbps down 18 up. Will post back if any other issues arise. How can I get a refund on the bill for the previous month, by the way?

MarcusQ
Dabbler

It's been a week and still no reply. Anyone there?

MarcusQ
Dabbler

Bump again.

Chris
Legend

Hi again,

I'm very sorry this post slipped through the net while I've not been around the forums. I'm just taking a look over your account and will reply again shortly.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

I've dropped an update on the fault ticket regarding this, you can find that at this link.