Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre order clarification

herojan
Grafter

Fibre order clarification

Hello
I was wondering if you could clarify the status of my order.
On the 19th Feb I phoned up the retentions team and took up an offer, changing from ADSL to Fibre.
I received and email saying my fibre will be connected on the 7th March.
Up to yesterday my account summary showed my fibre order as pending. Now it is showing as complete and I received an email saying the same. Obviously I am currently still on Plusnet ADSL.
Is this the way it normally progresses? The hub hasn't been sent yet.
I also noticed that in the account summary it shows my monthly price as £14.99, not the reduced price I got from the retentions team (which is stored on ticket 120339368).
I'm probably worrying over nothing, but when you read support forums like this you only get to see all the problems that happen 🙂
Could somebody take a quick look please and let me know.
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Fibre order clarification

Hello there. The product change on our system has completed and you would have received that automated email as a result. However, our suppliers have pushed back the fibre activation date to the 7th March due to engineer resourcing issues in your area.
I've manually pushed the Hub through our systems now, so you should receive that by the time your fibre goes live. Please note that the fibre can go live at any point on that day up to midnight.
Hope this helps
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
herojan
Grafter

Thanks for looking into this and the update
Smiley
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

No problem. Smiley
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
herojan
Grafter

according to my account the router has still not been dispatched.
How long do they normally take in the post?
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Hello. The routers can take 3-5 working days which includes the processing time of the warehouse and the delivery of Royal Mail. It should arrive by the end of the working week. It won't fit through your letterbox, so if you're not in, you may have to collect it from your local sorting office.
herojan
Grafter

Thanks.
It just arrived in the post.