cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre now complete - No Router

RobFrench

Fibre now complete - No Router

Hi,
I've had the completion email saying Product Change Complete, says complete on my account and have been charged but is there an issue sending out Routers as I see a similar question below.
I have no router.
Also when trying to call Support I'm stuck on the "Press 1 for residential" just keeps repeating regardless of any number I press, what's happened to your Support?
Regards
Rob
3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Fibre now complete - No Router

It looks like the change notification has come through a bit prematurely Embarrassed
Your order is actually not due to complete until 01/04/16 and is showing committed for this date. I have however, got your router sent out to avoid any possible delays Wink
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
RobFrench

Thank You!
Just a bit confusing.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Quote from: RobFrench
I'm stuck on the "Press 1 for residential" just keeps repeating regardless of any number I press, what's happened to your Support?

Just a bit of a follow up to this, could you confirm which number you were trying to call on please.
I've flagged it up and we're just doing a bit of digging on that side of things now, but I've been asked for confirmation of the number.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet