cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre not live yet

sazismail

Fibre not live yet

I am a new plus net fibre broadband customer and i got an email saying my fibre will be live after 12pm today on the 19-Ju-16

My connection is still not live 6 hours later. Is there usually this much of a delay. I have been tethering my internet from my mobile phone for the past 2 weeks and struggling to do work at home.

I have an active phone line and the router arrived last week.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Username on account is: [Removed]

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.

3 REPLIES 3
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: Fibre not live yet

Normally the email says it could be activated any time up to midnight, though that said it does normally happen earlier.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Hi @sazismail

Welcome to the forums.

I would remove your username as Plusnet staff can ask you to PM them the details if they need it. This is a public forum so personal details should be kept to a minimum or avoided if possible.

It might be faster to call Plusnet and ask them to confirm that your service is due to go live today (19th July). Sometimes the emails get sent too earlier Sad

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello there and welcome to the forums. Having looked into your account I can see that your router was trying to connect to our radius server using an incorrect password, however a connection was successfully established at around midnight last night. It appears that you're back online. If we can help further please feel free to get back to us.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button