cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre not connecting anymore

DazCarter007

Fibre not connecting anymore

Router has been disconnected from fibre over the last few days. When turning everything off and back on again it does not connect to DNS Servers and devices around the house report limited internet connection. Router is fine can all connect to this but not internet access. Setup an old router and this doesn't work either. Please help as I'm about to switch provider as PlusNet has been giving me really slow fibre connections for months and now fed up with it all.

No online customer support facility to log tickets - this is disabled due to high volumes.

Customer Services wait times is beyond 30 minutes - unacceptable!

3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Fibre not connecting anymore

Hi there, sorry that you're having problems with your connection. Testing your line is showing you're connected up as of around 2pm today, are you still having issues?

No online customer support facility to log tickets - this is disabled due to high volumes.

Faults can be reported at https://faults.plus.net - I'm not sure why you believe this is disabled due to high volumes?

Customer Services wait times is beyond 30 minutes - unacceptable!

The wait times are the moment are all under 10 minutes, with most areas (including tech support) at 0.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
DazCarter007

Thanks for your reply, however, whether it was PlusNet or not my BB just started working again.

Thanks

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Glad to hear it's working again.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team