cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre not activated yet its been 10 days and no router, phone problems, no online chat!

flipper1
Hooked

Fibre not activated yet its been 10 days and no router, phone problems, no online chat!

Hope some kind mod can help, I orderd fibre 10 days ago and there was a problem with my telephone change over but this is now resolved but still no broadband connection, the router has not arrived (although i will be using my own)

no feedback from PN. cant get through on telephone and web chat was not working due to ad blocker which i disabled! refresh firefox, tried chrome and opera same error. im on a friends connection now typing this.

please help

5 REPLIES 5
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Fibre not activated yet its been 10 days and no router, phone problems, no online chat!

Thanks for getting in touch @flipper1

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received any updates regarding your order.

From what I can see the order we placed to reactivate your phone line completed yesterday and we were waiting on the line records to update before we could place the broadband order.

I've placed this for you now and updated the open ticket on the account which you can view by going here. We'll provide a date for the services to go live as soon as we have it.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
flipper1
Hooked

Re: Fibre not activated yet its been 10 days and no router, phone problems, no online chat!

Thanks Matt for your help and updates

Is there any chance you could get the order moving along quicker as the date you provided is another week (04/10), this will be 3 weeks with no internet and I've been topping up my pay as go data on my phone which is costing me a lot! through no fault of my own 😞

Regards

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @flipper1

I'm afraid we can't speed this up as it's the standard lead time for the order.

Unfortunately, the delay was caused by the previous owner of the line cancelling it which meant we had to place the order to reactivate it.

Once the issue is resolved I'd be happy to look at a gesture of goodwill but we won't be able to speed this up any further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
flipper1
Hooked

Thanks Matt I understand, I will keep you updated on things 😉

flipper1
Hooked

Hello Matt, My broadband is now resolved, it actually came on a day before 😉 Many Thanks for your speedy reply and help!