cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre - no internet

Aareth

Fibre - no internet

After waiting two weeks for BT engineer to show up, he said everything is set and left. Put the Plusnet Hub One in place but no luck. I have a solid orange light whatever I do...Calle the support line, after 47 minute of waiting someone answered and checked username and password combo - all ok. He said he won't be able to help further and completely left me in the dark and said someone will be in touch. Anything I can do to make this work?
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre - no internet

Hi there,

I do apologise first of all for any lack of clarity on how the progress of your house move has been portrayed.

I can see that the engineer who visited was to install the phone line, following this we've just been waiting for the records for each line that show us what services are available to indicate that we can order your fibre service.

That appears to have gone ahead so I've placed your fibre order and we should be able to confirm a due date for this within the next few working days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Aareth

BT connected the phone line on 4th Nov. I was told that I would be getting internet now on 15th November (more than 1 month after I contacted you for the move). This morning I turned on my router, still the same problem . Solid orange light. Can you please check this as soon as possible as I am in the telephone que waiting for 37 min now and no answer. I am about to fed up with all this and change providers. 

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Your order is still due to complete today and we're continuing to monitor this for you. It can take anytime up to midnight, but usually it's sooner than that.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Aareth

Thanks for your reply. I talkked to customer support twice today who assured me my order would be complete by 12pm and I would get a call from the engineer and from plusnet as this is an ongoing issue. Guess what. I received no calls. Still no internet. As my engineer visit for activation was in the morning slot do I assume it didnt happen??????? Can you please check this with BT and notify me as soon as possible? Many thanks

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,

Sorry for any confusion around activation times and dates, this can be any time up until midnight on the day.

However I can see that your order has completed and your router is connected through to us since around 2.50pm today. Can you try and get online and let us know how it goes.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.