cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre is down

Ipeehappyness

Fibre is down

When I went to bed this morning (6 am) the internet was all good. Woke up at around 11 and jumped on the computer. The computer said no internet connection. Checked cable back to box and the broadband light is off. Go to the bt box thing and the dsl light is not on.Unplugged my dsl cable and swapped for another. No luck so restarted the bt box and the plusnet box just Iincase. Still no internet as of yet. Sorry for poor grammam, old phone and slow phone internet. Any help would be amazing as I don't like phonecalls and only do it as a last resort. Thanks very much.
Ps
Amazing service up to now with faster speeds than I thought I could get in my area.
4 REPLIES 4
Ipeehappyness

Re: Fibre is down

Forgot to mention I'm in the crowthorne area incase its maintenance or anything. Thanks again
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Our tests are saying that the modem is turned off?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Ipeehappyness

Its all plugged in and I checked the power dsl and ethernet cables. Dont know what else it could be bu thanks for the reply.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

We're going to need a engineer booked to look into this.
Can you PM me your availability from tomorrow to Friday.
The timeslots are 8am while 1pm and 1pm while 6pm.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team